You've saved. You've waited. You've even gone without Starbucks. It is finally time to start your kitchen remodel. Since you are probably only going to do this once, make it count.
1. White Cabinets: White kitchen cabinets are a classic that never goes out of style. In fact, white cabinets are so cool they are hot.
2. Brass pulls: Remember all that brass we took out of homes in the 90s? It's back and better than ever. Yes, brass knobs and pulls are the newest thing in kitchen design (er, again?).
3. Recycled Glass Countertops: Show off your eco-friendly side and kick granite to the curb. Americans love granite, but its time has come and gone. Sparkly countertops made from crushed, recycled glass are where it's at.
4. Pan Drawers: For the ultimate in organization and convenience, add some pan drawers to your kitchen. They do not disappoint. With three deep drawers, these units can house all your pots and pans, as well as a few smaller appliances much better than a typical base cabinet can.
5. Central Vac: Gone are the clunky units from the 1970s. Today's central vac is sleeker and much more sophisticated. Don't think a vacuum can be sophisticated? You'd be wrong. With a central vac inlet installed in the area below your base cabinets, often referred to as the toe kick, you simply sweep coffee grounds and crushed cereal into the general direction of the inlet and it sucks it up. No dustpan.
6. Dual Ovens: Unless you cook for a crowd often, this may be a feature you only use on Thanksgiving. It is, however, extremely to have double the oven space when you need it.
7. Professional Grade Cooktop: Having 60 inches of stainless-steel perfection on display in your kitchen is sure to make even the Jones' jealous. Depending on the configuration you select, you could have six burners, a flat grill, or even a deep fryer at your fingertips. If you like to cook, you'll want to make sure to get a professional cooktop.
8. Coffee Station: You may have avoided regular Starbucks runs to save for this kitchen, but that is no reason not to include a coffee station complete with a built-in cappuccino machine and a mini fudge for your soy milk.
When you add upgraded features like these to your kitchen, you won't be keeping up with the Joneses. You'll BE the 'Joneses'. For more information, reach out to local home renovation services.